We occasionally post NGO/CSO and environmental law jobs that are circulated to us. These postings are a courtesy to listing employers and the general public. CELA does not provide any endorsement.
Centre for Equality Rights in Accommodation is seeking several positions:
- Senior Program Manager – Services & Education – manages CERA’s public education and services program, which offers eviction prevention supports and human rights services to hundreds of Ontario renters annually.
- Caseworker and Housing Rights Educator – supports clients facing eviction or human rights violations in their housing and develops and delivers public education on housing rights and human rights in housing.
- Manager of Policy, Communications & Engagement – directs, supports and coordinates CERA’s policy, government relations, communications, and community engagement efforts.
- Senior Community Engagement Advisor – leads community outreach and engagement efforts for CERA and R2HTO, including cultivating relationships with key community partners.
- Program Manager – develops and manages CERA’s new program to deliver human rights capacity building programming to housing providers, service providers and their clients.
- All job postings are here: https://www.equalityrights.org/join-us/current-employment-opportunities. All postings close on Friday February 5 at 1pm.
Indigenous Climate Action is seeking two positions
Development Coordinator (deadline: February 8, 2021)
Youth Engagement Lead (deadline: January 29, 2021)
Details for both here: https://www.indigenousclimateaction.com/careers
Birds Canada is seeking a new President. Details here: https://www.birdscanada.org/president/
(application deadline: January 18, 2021)
Note also the following regular email digest of environment-related jobs available from:
GoodWork – Environmental Jobs
Post a job or volunteer position: www.GoodWork.ca/welcome
Subscribe/create an alert: www.GoodWork.ca/subscribe